Sunday, April 25, 2010

Light as Air Felt Necklaces


When summer comes along, I know I often get dressed and think "well, that is boring" yet can't bring myself to put on a statement piece of jewellery because I'm just too hot and the jewellery is too heavy. These necklaces have been designed to address that very situation.

They are lightweight yet have visual presence. They are completely metal free and slide easily over your head. The motifs are cut by hand. The glass, shell and pottery beads and felt are securely stitched with a strong silk thread.

Available in three motifs at present (circles, diamonds and flowers) they come in a variety of colours. They are just the thing to give jeans and a t-shirt that little bit of polish to show you made an effort.







Versatile enough to be worn year round, they retail for $45. They do co-ordinate with my line of scarves and wraps. Custom sets and sizing are available.

3 comments:

  1. PS: I'm wearing on in the Niagara This Week article. http://www.niagarathisweek.com/news/news/article/804610

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Alison! I like the Diamond ones ... well, I like them all, but I'm really drawn to the diamond shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen first hand how cool these felt pieces are; my favs are the circles (espcially the moss green)

    ReplyDelete